Our Favorite Five Golf Courses in Orange County, California
When we are not busy with our BMWs here in Orange County, we love to golf in our spare time. And Orange County, California, is a great place to hit the links and enjoy the sunshine. You can play year-round with the gorgeous weather and there are tons of options to choose from. From San Clemente in the South to La Habra in the North, here are our top five golf courses to play here in Orange County.
- Pelican Hill – This one is probably number one on almost everyone’s list, but it’s for a good reason. The views on this course are awesome, (hello Pacific Ocean!) and it’s located in ritzy Newport Beach. This course comes with a hefty price tag with green fees starting at $300, but for those special occasions or splurges this is the course to play.
- The Links at Monarch Beach – Just a little ways south in Orange County from Pelican Hill is the also impressive Monarch Beach in Dana Point. This course boasts ocean views on every single hole, but it is a little pricey as well. Green fees start at $150, but this course is definitely not to be missed.
- Ben Brown’s Golf Course at the Ranch at Laguna Beach – Moving from the well-known courses to one somewhat less well-known in Orange County, Ben Brown’s is not to be overlooked. Tucked away in a canyon, this nine hole course contains its own unique style, and the green fees are more than reasonable. Starting with green fees at $25, this is a great course if you are looking for a quick and inexpensive round of golf.
- Tijeras Creek Golf Club – Even away from the stunning ocean views and beach front locales, Orange County has excellent courses a few miles inland. The Tijeras Creek Golf Club in Ranch Santa Margarita offers a great variety of holes, including elevation, water, and parkland, which keeps you coming back for more. The green fees help, starting at $75.
- Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club – Located in the foothills of Mission Viejo, this course will provide a challenge to many a golfer with its long play and elevation changes, but it is a fun 18 nonetheless. Green fees start at $85, so make sure this course is on your list of golf stops here in Orange County.
So those are our top picks for golfing here in Orange County, California. Hope you enjoy them when you are not driving your Ultimate Driving Machine around the county.